Sunday, September 6, 2009

Application Letter Critique"

Loo Boon Woei

31 Jalan Padi 7,

XXXXXXXXXX

Email: makeaguess@gmail.com

6 September 2009

Department of Human Resource

Gammon Pte. Limited
Co Reg No: 198001094M
29 International Business Park #06-05
Acer Building, Tower B
Singapore 609923
Singapore


Dear Sir/Madam,

Application for Post of Planning Engineer

I refer to your recruitment notice posted on your home page on the above position. With my academic qualification as well as my relevant skills and experiences, I believe that I am the ideal candidate for this position.

I am a fresh graduate with a Degree in Civil Engineering from National University of Singapore. Throughout the years of training I am well equipped with skill and knowledge in construction management. Besides, I completed an internship program with Land Transport Authority’s rail group. I gained precious experience in project management from client point of view.

Besides the knowledge in construction field, I have developed essential soft skills in project management during my University life. The most significant event that I went through is an overseas community involvement program. As the vice project director, I liaised with a non government agency and successfully planned a small construction project within three months.

Gammon has maintained an excellent record of safety in the tenders awarded around the world. The works and efforts paid in realize the slogan of Zero Harm is definitely undoubted. I am truly impressed by this and hope to contribute in making it even successful.

I have attached my resume for your reference and would appreciate it if I could attend an interview with you. I can be contacted at 91356413 throughout the day.

I look forward to your favorable reply. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Loo Boon Woei

No comments:

Post a Comment